SF residents! Donate $100, get a print!
Hey folks, Lane Hartwell here. Tuesday is the big deadline for the matching funds, so I’ve asked some of my photographer friends to lend a hand and donate some images.
So from now until Tuesday, August 28, 2007 at noon, San Francisco residents who haven’t already contributed to vote for chicken and would like a photo, will receive a beautiful 11 X 14 print from the choices below. Here’s how it works:
1. If you want a print, donate $100. or more to Vote For Chicken by TUESDAY, AUGUST 28 at NOON. Remember, you must be a SF resident and have not previously donated to Vote for Chicken.
2. The prints are first come, first served. Everyone has agreed to donate one print each. So if you like one, don’t wait!
3. Send your contribution to Vote For Chicken via check or Paypal.
5. You may also feel free to visit my photostream at http://www.flickr.com/photos/fetching and choose an image you like. I will be personally donating more than one print.
Now here are the beautiful photos. A big thank you! on behalf of Chicken John to all the talented photographers who gave so generously.
see his other work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/luismontemayor/
see his other work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/culturesubculture/
See his other work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/aqui-ali/
See her other work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sharon-west/
See her other work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cynnersf/
See his other work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/roccokasby/
7. Photographer Bernie De Chant, San Francisco
THIS PHOTO HAS BEEN TAKEN.
See his other work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/razorbern/
See his other work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vwmang/
See his other work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jay_que/
See her other work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/harpy/
See her other work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pstar/
12. Photographer Lane Hartwell, Alameda
See my other work here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/fetching
Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a Comment